- RSS Channel Showcase 9562141
- RSS Channel Showcase 2584299
- RSS Channel Showcase 5141425
- RSS Channel Showcase 5307362
Articles on this Page
- 10/14/16--17:16: _Episode_51: Voice O...
- 10/19/16--15:42: _Episode_52: How To ...
- 11/02/16--18:59: _Episode_53: Voiceov...
- 04/26/17--10:46: _Episode_54: Is Your...
- 05/24/17--09:30: _Episode_55 How to O...
- 09/25/17--18:00: _Episode_56: Your Vo...
- 10/16/17--14:48: _Episode_57: Happy? ...
- 11/02/16--18:59: Episode_53: Voiceover Talent Bill DeWees
- 04/26/17--10:46: Episode_54: Is Your VO Business Evolving and My Hiatus Explained
- 05/24/17--09:30: Episode_55 How to Overcome Obstacles & A Tribute to Dick Durante
- 09/25/17--18:00: Episode_56: Your Voice Over Questions Answered!
Erik Reynolds Dives Deep on Defining His Ideal Clients and How He Works with Them Do you only work with people you want to work with? My guest Erik Reynolds has created a Voice Over business for himself where he does exactly that. It wasn’t always easy and he learned some hard lessons along the […]
The Mobile Voiceover Lifestyle Business! David Lisauskas is a full-time, “mobile” voice talent who records voiceovers for commercials from his 36 foot motorhome that houses a broadcast quality recording booth converted from an RV ½ bath. David, his wife Mara, their mini Australian Shepard Kuma, and Siamese cats Jack & Juno, have taken to […]
Bill DeWees Is My Guest This Week Bill DeWees is a full-time voice over talent who lives near Chica go. He has been working full-time as a voice talent since 2006. Bill’s credits include Disney, Microsoft, American Express, Warner Brothers, TD Ameritrade, Monster.com, PBS, Chevrolet, Nikon, Bayer, Arm & Hammer, AARP, LG Electronics, Purina, and […]
I’m Back! Did You Miss Me? It’s been a few months since the last episode. Honestly, I’ve been in a bit of a creative funk. I discuss this and why I decided to step back and assess where I’m going with this and how businesses can, should and even need to evolve over time. Enjoy! […]
The Obstacle is The Way: This Episode picks up where the last Episode left off. Getting Un-Stuck. I came across this great book and it helps you re-frame what might be holding you back from accomplishing what you set out to do. The Book is The Obstacle is The Way, by Ryan Holiday I also […]
It All Started with this Post in the Voice Over Marketing Podcast Group on Facebook: Hey folks! What are your stumbling blocks/obstacles you face? Hit me.😜 Then came the questions and comments. Some were humorous like “Stairs” and “Getting up in the morning.” Bwah hah ha haaaa. Then they became serious. Things like: Pay to […]
Learn How Voice Talent Joell Ann Jacob Hired Herself and wrote her book and produced an Audiobook! If you’ve listened to the past few episodes of the podcast you’ve learned I’ve been going through a bit of a creative funk over the last year. One listener of the Voice Over Marketing Podcast heard my episodes and […]